Lets Play CardsOctober 9, 2018
“Wheel-of-FiA”October 9, 2018
- When: 10/09/2018
- Q: chowda
- Pax: Swiss Miss, Honey Badger, Taxi, Pinky, Sparrow, Battle, Hagrid
I was feeling indecisive the night before. I gathered three workouts and let the PAX choose upon arrival. The workout ended up being more of a “on the fly” workout, with a few things incorporated from all three. Here’s what went down:
- 45 sec Boot Strappers
- 45 Sec Push Ups
- 45 sec Bobby Hurleys
Mosey to the Parallel Bars.
- 50 Reverse Pull Ups
- 100 Knee Tucks
- 150 Decline Push Ups
Imperial Squat Walkers while waiting. Completed 10 ic together.
Mosey to the Hut (bathroom/concessions).
- Partner 1 – 20 Sumo Squats & 20 Reaching Sumo Squats, Partner 2 – Bench Lunges. Switch.
- Partner 1 – Sundial Push Ups (10 incline, 10 left side, 10 decline, 10 right side), Partner 2 – Jumping Jacks. Switch.
Mosey to the Swings.
- 50 Bench Step Ups (was going to be lunges on the swing, but we decided to change it up)
- 100 Knee Tucks
- 150 Leaning Rows (due to time, we stopped at 75 – sorry Taxi!)
Jump Squats while waiting. Completed 10 together.
Mosey back to the flag.
- Partner 1 completes whole set of 15 LBC’s, 15 Heels to Heaven, 15 VUps, 15 LBBC’s. Partner 2 holds plank. Switch.
- Times 2, but the second round we did 10 reps of each (only two minutes left, and we were all able to complete the round!)
COT: Appreciate you being here. If it weren’t for you making the effort to get up in the dark and early, I sure wouldn’t be here. “When women support each other, incredible things happen.”
Impressed will everyone’s effort and willingness to try the things they found difficult!