Hello A.M.R.A.P’sFebruary 24, 2018
Isolation StationsFebruary 24, 2018
- When: 02/24/2018
- Q: Glitter Bomb
- Pax: Beaker, Rocky, Bobcat, Spike, H2O, The 411, Kit, Comicon, Vino, Mighty Mouse, Shout, Sketch, Riptide, Lazy Bones, Gator
Fifteen ladies joined me this morning for the last Saturday of our post challenge, as well as Q school.
Warm Up – Modified Jack, Toy Soldiers, Jump Rope
Part 1: Everybody stepped into a mini resistance band
- Walk forward
- Walk backwards
- Shuffle Left
- Shuffle Right
- Abduction Right/Left
- Abduction Right/Left circling legs
Part 2: I pulled out some favorites from the FiA Lexicon; one PAX ran to the pole and back while everyone else did the exercise.
- Brooke Burkes
- Carolina Dry Docks
- Crockpot Squats
- Dan Taylors
- Diamond Pushups
- Happy Jacks
- Imperial Walkers
- Monkey Humpers
- Mountain Climbers
- Peter Parkers
- Plank Jacks
- Prisoner Squats
- Smurf Jacks
- Sparky Crabs
Part 3: More mini bands!
- Lunges with a tricep extension (and switch)
- Side Squat shuffle with bands out front (and switch)
- Peter Pan around the circle x2
Part 4: Ab Burnout
- LBC, Left Crunch, Right Crunch – 30 seconds each – x2
- Russian Twist, In and Out Abs, Reverse Crunch – 30 seconds each – x2
- Flutter Kicks, Ankle Biters, Leg Lifts – 30 seconds each – x2
Then we did Q school. And had some more time, so we did Sally. And then picked on a couple people who haven’t Q’ed yet and did Jumping Jacks IC, Toy Soldiers IC, and Cherry Pickers IC.
Ended with Name-a-rama and COT.