Waves 🌊 at the Goose (Stranahan)April 13, 2019
TABATA BeatdownApril 14, 2019
- When: 04/14/2019
- Q: Chick-fil-A
- Pax: Titanium, Holy Toledo, Edward, Chopsticks, Taz, Mud
Well, it was cold and rainy but 7 pax made it through a pilates inspired workout that had our legs on fire! We made sure to spend a little extra time stretching out those hips and quads at the end.
We also may burned a few extra calories giggling at the names of some of these exercises.
Great job ladies!
- Warmed up with a few sun salutations.
- Went into the first set 90 seconds each, no rest between exercises.
- Inch Worm with push-up
- Mountain Climbers
- One leg Inch Worm (Right leg up)
- Chair pose with one arm circles (right arm)
- One leg Inch Worm (Left leg up)
- Chair pose with one arm circles (Left arm)
- Chair pose with squat with squats while squeezing elbows in and out
- Lateral hops from side to side
- Butt Blaster (60 seconds each- completed one side then repeated for other side):
- Triangle Butt
- Forearm Circle Butt
- U Butt
- I Butt
- Thigh Ladder- 1 rep each up to 5 each
1. Froggers- heels together toes out
2. Sideways Scissors
3. Leg Circles (Right)
4. Windshield wipers (Right)
5. Leg Circles (Left)
6. Windshield Wipers (Left)
- Deep stretch series for quads and hips