Burn Baby Burn!June 6, 2018
EAGLE’S NEST BACKBLAST: SHABBY CHIC TURNS 35!June 6, 2018
- When: 06/06/2018
- Q: Scissor Sweep
- Pax: FiA Hamm, Mounds, Mathlete, Tres Kapowski, Cool Runnings, Twin Halves, Mzungu, Black Rock
I don’t mean to brag, but these ladies are the BEST! The commitment from everyone, the courage, the openness and the willingness to try new things is just unparalleled. I am beyond thrilled to have found this group and that all of these ladies are joining and sticking around despite all the crazy things we do and the hesitations about the time!!
Scissor Sweep stepped up today and had her V-Q. She did AWESOME!! We have added a new Q to the ranks 😉 In case you missed it, here is what went down.
While working our way to the Gazebo, we did several different warm up moves (more for distance than repetitions).
- Straight Leg Kicks
- High Knees
- Shuffle (both legs lead)
- Jog the remainder to the gazebo
Dora at the Lake: Pax 1 does exercise while Pax 2 jogs around the lake
- 50 Push ups
- 100 Mountain Climbers
- 150 Bent over back flys
Mosey to the Fountain:
- 15 Side step masters (side step up onto brick wall)
- 15 Dip Kicks
- 15 Glute Bridges
- Rinse and Repeat
4 Corners in the field:
- 10 Sit ups
- 10 Sit ups, 20 LBC’s
- 10 Sit ups, 20 LBC’s, 30 Suzanne Somers
- 10 Sit ups, 20 LBC’s, 30 Suzanne Somers, 40 Flutters (DC)
Starting at the fountain:
- 20 squats
- backpedal to the first light pole, run forward back
- 20 Lunges (DC)
- backpedal to the second light pole, run back
- 20 Back Lunges (DC)
- backpedal to the third light pole, run back
- 40 Jumping Jacks
- backpedal to the front entrance of the park, run back
5 Burpees for the train that passed.
- Tres Kapowski – Friends baby Max was a premmie, in NICU until stable – Prayers for stability of body temp, for family to get through this time of stress/tiredness and for Max to get healthy so he can go home. Also, husbands pin in his finger comes out today – Prayers for strength and ease in getting it out.
- Praise for these ladies, New Q’s, and beautiful days!!