It was a HOT and HUMID Saturday morning. Challah joined me to sweat it out on a super humid Saturday morning.
Warm-up and stretch: Jog around the field, jumping jacks, alternative high knee stretches, cherry pickers, windmills
CROSS COURT DRILLS
- Frog Jumps across the basketball court, then 5 pushups
- Lunge walk across the court, 5 triceps dips on the benches
- Bear Crawl across the court, 5 pushups
Lunge walk back across the court, 5 triceps dips on the benches
TOTAL BODY/CARDIO CIRCUIT
- (1) Ski Moguls, (2) Squats with alternating side leg lifts
- (1) Curtsy Lunges, (2) Inner Thigh Openers (fee together, sligh squat, heels up – pulse knees out)
- (1) Side Shuffles with High Knee Hold, (2) Plank with alternating “side fives”
- (1) Mountain Climbers, (2) Walk-out plank jacks
40 seconds each exercise, 10 second rest in between – do each pair of exercises 3 times
Pick a rock from the rock pit. Do each exercise for 30 seconds each, 10 second rest in between.
- Sumo Squats, pushing rock straight above head when standing up
- Forward Bent Rows (keeping elbows close to body)
- Bicep Curls
- Tricep lifts (arms bent back over shoulders holding rock)
- Side Squats, pushing rock straight out in front when standing up
Then one slow lap around the rock pit holding your rock straight above your head:
- 1st half – high knee march
- 2nd half – lunch walks
Stretch and close.