Twelve strong ladies showed up for a tough workout this morning at The Lodge led by Holy Toledo and I (Chick-fil-A). Thanks Mama Moose, Ruby, Jams, Inmate, Talks A Lot, Taz, Sunrise, Cameo Shrimp, Beaver, and Gypsy for pushing hard!
Slam Ball Portion- One Pax member completes 10 slam balls while all other pax members are completing another exercise. The exercises were rotated between Plank Jacks, Mountain climbers and Holding a Plank.
After each set of 10 Slam Balls another set of 3 exercises were completed with the entire group before passing the slam ball to the next member.
1. First Set (5 burpees, 10 jump squats, 10 tuck jumps)
2. Second Set (5 star jumps, 10 push-ups, 10 jumping jacks)
3. Third Set (10 dips, 10 in-out frog jumps, 5 burpee/star jumps)
We then all came together locking arms, in cadence we completed “rocket” squats (count of 10), moving to a squat hold and pulse for a count of 10.
REPTO (2 total sets)
– Completed one exercise for 50 seconds, rest 10 seconds, – Same exercise for 40 seconds, rest 20 seconds
– Same exercise for a final 30 seconds
– Completed a set for each of the following exercises:
4. Lay Down Push-ups
5. Fast Feet with jumps called out
6. Tricep Dips
8. Inch-Worm Push-Ups
Finished workout with 5-Minute Planks:
60 Second Full Plank
30 Second Elbow Plank
30 Second Elbow Plank, right foot raised
30 Second Elbow Plank, left foot raised
30 Second Side Plank
30 Second Side Plank, other side
30 Second Full Plank
60 Second Elbow Plank
Ended in COT!