The Pax gathered at our normal Shelter #1 in the heat of the day to rock out to a Queen themed beatdown. Singing and dancing optional, water required.
Warm-a-rama “Bohemian Rhapsody” (5:56)
switch exercises at the Qs discretion.
- Vegas’ 2.0 introduced us to the “croc walk” (It was for sure harder than a 6 year old made it look)
- Calf raises
- Oblique side crunch with weights
- Ragedy Anns
- Run a lap, Cusack style (with arms raised overhead as if carrying a boom box)
Each song repersents a different exercises or set of exercises. Rest is allowed, modification encouraged.
Switch between exercises and/or add modification to keep moving for the duration of the song.
- “Another One Bites the Dust” (3:36) – Push ups and Plank Jacks
- “Killer Queen” (3:01) – Curtsy lunges with deadlift
- “Fat Bottomed Girls” (3:23) – Squats and donkey kicks
- “Bicycle Race” (3:03) – you guessed it: Freddie Murcuries
- “You’re My Best Friend” (2:52) – Bicep curls to overhead press to tricep curls (With weights)
- “Don’t Stop Me Now” (3:30) – Mountain Climbers and planks
- “Flash” (2:48) – Supermans
* Due to shortness of time we skipped a song that would have come between 6 & 7. You’re welcome! It would have been: “Crazy Little Thing Called Love” (2:44) – Monkey humpers
Abs “We Will Rock You” (2:02)
- American Hammers
- Low Slow Flutter
- Reverse Crunches
- Heel Taps
Stretch “We Are the Champions” (3:01)
We totally earned this one! Stretch what you feel needs it.
- Sign up to Q (I brought dates and people actually signed up on paper, then I filled in the spreadsheet)
- We probably needed prayer, but we weren’t thinking straight after that “Killer Queen” beatdown.