The Dirty Thirty on July 3rdJuly 3, 2018
The Pre-Independence DORA WorkoutJuly 3, 2018
- When: 07/03/2018
- Q: Grasshopper
- Pax: Dory, Runner Girl, Pickleback, City Life, Zia, Setter, and FNG - Linda = Shotgun
Southside is a great AO with a lot of options for stations. We moseyed from entrance to back exit then reversed it, hitting locations along the way.
Disclaimer & Warm-up: 30 IC:
- Criss-Cross Squats
- Boot Strapers
- Side Lunge to Tuck Jump – we actually completed only 5 of these!
The Thang: Three exercises: one for arms, one for abs, and one for legs. Each executed for one minute once we reached the station
- Mosey to the picnic shelter, using the benches, complete the following:
- Decline push-ups
- Flutter kicks
- Single Leg Lunge
- Mosey to the benches by “The Rock” and use the benches for the following exercises:
- Incline push-ups
- Heels to heaven
- Single leg squats
- Mosey to the parallel bars at the stadium and use the parallel bars for:
- Inverted Rows
- Squat of Choice (plié, sumo, etc)
- Mosey to the sand Volleyball courts
- Bear crawls
- Leap jumps
- Complete this in reverse to work your way back to the starting point. We were running short on time so we completed one exercise for one minute at each location on the way back selecting one arm focus (inverted rows), next station was one abs (flutter kicks), next station was legs (single leg squat), and then moseyed to start.
COT & Name-o-Rama: Welcome FNG Linda! We christened her Shotgun.
Thank you PAX for coming out and working hard. I truly appreciate the support and encouragement – and especially your friendship.
~ High-five!! Grasshopper