BB: Bring your insurance card, we’re going to the ER!
We were 11 Pax strong on this cool fall morning for the ER workout!
- Warm up: leg stretches- left, right center; 10 arm circles forward and back, thigh stretches- left, right.
- We moseyed over to the ER. Starting at the base of the hill (what felt like a mountain towards the end) we ran up the sidewalk into the deck and started our leg, booty and abs workout.
- 40 Russian twists total, then up the stairs to the top of the deck.
- Then 20 glute bridges with leg lifts (20 each side= 40 total, feel the burn!).
- Still unsure why only the top of the parking deck was wet and not the sidewalks or roads…
- Followed by a run to the other side of the deck. 20 sumo squats
- Down the stairs to the bottom foor 20 plank jacks.
- A run back down the sidewalk and repeat the workout!
- We ran back to the block where we did Name-o-rama and prayer!
PS- I think we all deserve a pumpkin spice latte after this.