While I knew it would be tight schedule-wise today, it was totally worth the rush to get to work (meeting at 7 am) to start my day at 5:30 working out with these 8 pax this morning. It was an almost perfect 71 degrees and the humidity likely just as high. Shout out to @Marvel-bc for this workout you posted on Saturday. This is most of it; we ran out of time during the abs.
· jumping jacks in cadence – 16
· air squat with arm raise – 8
· side lunge – 8 each side
· spider lunge with twist – 4 each side
· run to the stop sign at the bottom of the hill
Two light poles forward, one light pole back… run up the hill forward for 2 light poles, then run backwards down the hill 1 light pole… continue until you reach the light pole near the park circle. Then run back to the our mats. Hold plank (and drink water) until everyone returned to the circle.
45-30-15 seconds – 3 rounds of 2 exercises, complete each exercise for 45 seconds, 30 seconds, & 15 seconds
· Round 1: v-pushups, scissor stance jacks
· Round 2: plank jacks (with shoulder tap) – “Jack-Tap-Tap”, squat jacks
· Round 3: tricep pushups, squat jumps
Closed with some abs – complete each exercise for 30 seconds
· seated rainbows (c-hold while legs move right to left in a rainbow motion)
· unicorn (c-hold while legs lift up and down)
· c-hold scissor legs
CoT – P&P –> One More received an offer on her house (Praise) and hopefully making the next step forward in the process (Prayers); I asked that we pray that the wild fires threatening the camp I worked at for two summers in college will be contained soon and that the camp will hold another magical summer for the staff and participants this year. We also praised God for the ability to work the bodies he gifted us and for those who couldn’t join us. Finally, I prayed that everyone has a great week this week!