In celebration of my daughter’s 8th grade “graduation” from a school she’s attended for 12 years, we counted up to 12 in a runnerly fashion.
1. 1 lap around Hanes Park
2. 2 minutes of squats
3. 3 times running up the Intimidator. 1st time to the stop sign, 2nd time to Glade View Ct, 3rd time all the way to the top.
4. 4th Street all the way to Trade St, turn left, then head to
5. 5th Street where we ran back to Grace Park
6. 6 sets of exercises: 10 Raggedy Annes, 10 push-ups-ups, 10 Spidermans, 10 push-ups, 10 mountain climbers, 10 Raggedy Annes
7. 7 minutes of running to reach our next location (I vastly underestimated our speed- definitely did not take us 7 minutes to reach the track!)
8. 800 around the track- run hard on the straights & jog the curves
9. 9 runners lunges
10. 10 side plank dips on each side
11. 11 stepups in each leg
12. Cool down with a 1200 around the track